Pages

The Vision for: blog-for-peace.com

blog-for-peace

A New Start: My reason

          I know I am not a great writer. Actually, I feel so puny in this huge world, in which so many people are already busy giving up their entire lively comforts for bringing peace to this world ,that I wonder whether my efforts are ever gonna help this world change. But somewhere my heart speaks that I should follow it and try. I always wondered why would a small flower in some valley must spread its petals as wide as it can ,even when it somewhere knows that there is no Wordsworth to write a poem on it or a prince who will give it to his princess as a sign of placing his heart in her tender hands. Maybe because, it still has hope that someday a weary traveler will see the valley of those flowers on the way and, if not a 'hope' but it will add a delicate smile to this weary traveler. Maybe that smile is enough to live for every small flower present their.


Few days back, I saw a movie called "Freedom Writer's Diary". The movie is about how some teens who lived in harsh conditions, where even if they survive that particular day was enough to call that day a miracle, see a light of hope in their teacher Mrs. Gruwell , and leave their thug life ultimately to graduate high school.

          Well , I didn't face any such conditions till now. But the movie told me that whatever little I can, I must do it to help this world change. It is my moral duty. blog-for-peace is an attempt to do what I can to help this world change. Maybe someday, somewhere, someone will read this blog and consider to change. That one moment is enough for me to live upon, as Talmud says ' Whoever saves one life, saves an entire world'.

          I always felt sad when I see people fight. Something burns inside me, it cries when alone, just to see people kill their own kith and kin. What this small heart of mine understands, I hope someday the rebels will pay heed to it and decide to take path of peace and hope for better. I see the world around me in complete chaos, drudgery and pain but that doesn't mean we follow it. After all, the lamp doesn't give up on spreading light in the night, whose darkness it knows it can't eradicate . But it burns because it understands it is morally right for it to do so.

          So, here I am following my little heart, which wants to understand life, tell its own stories and live in peace.

" This heart is too small to enclose hatred in it,
But powerful enough to completely heal this world." 

WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: