Pages

One Minute Read : Life, Success and Failures


It seems ironic if we analyze life, success and failures properly. The world actually doesn't remember you for your failures, it remembers you for the success. 

The world actually doesn't remember you for your failures, it remembers you for the success. 

You don't remember a man who failed at business several times. or lost his first assembly elections. However, you do remember the Honest Abraham Lincoln as the one of the best president USA ever saw. 


You don’t remember a person who once spent his night on railway station. However, you do remember Will Gardner as a man who overcame all this to glory. You remember him for his ’Pursuit of Happyness’. 

Life as well as this world doesn't respond to failures. It sidetracks it. All it will remember you for will be your successes and look to you for the inspiring example you left behind. So, don't worry about your failures. They will happen. But don't forget the lessons and the values the failures taught.



Don't worry about your failures. They will happen. But don't forget the lessons and the values the failures taught.

Have an awesome day and an more awesome life ahead.

WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: