Pages

Poem: Resilience




Dreams are stronger like never before.
Faith is being found.
Passion is being revealed,
Inspiration has come.

Destiny is unknown, fate isn't lucky.
Life is uncertain, stress hasn't left.
Yet, love is the heart, shining bright.
Mind is at peace, with gratitude in thoughts.

Path is in dark, thorns all along,
Pain never left, experiences aren't sweet.
Yet, prayer in the words and smile on the face,
Spirit is strong and the fire is alive.

Lessons are learnt, that the life teaches.
You don’t quit, even when you are low.
You get up each time life pins you down.
They are the rewards of your resilience.

-WillG

WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO BEAUTIFULLL