Pages

One Minute Read: Taking A Step


It is such a proud feeling to tell that today...by this moment, blog THE WISDOM ROAD has been read in 73 different countries, touching all continents(except Antartica):


What I wish to convey today is, all that really matters in life is to make the journey, sometimes stumbling, sometimes crying but the journey should be made. It's awesome to win but its greater to try and persevere. You can only understand this long journey of life looking backwards. And if you feel you've played well in that journey then there will be a smile of pride and satisfaction. You can only connect the dots of life looking backward. You can only feel pride during or after the journey is made. 


I have touched about 3000+ lives and I am proud of it. 
For me, the journey of blogging started as a way to vent out my frustrations and anger and pain, but now it has become a way of expression and the way I help people. I have touched about 3000+ lives and I am proud of it. 

 GOD never gives a thought without the power of completing it.


If somewhere you feel that you are holding yourself from making any particular journey or on some ideas then, for this small moment trust me and don't wait.  The probability of you reaching this article is infinitesimally small. So, believe me when I say that the thought you are holding onto is waiting to come into this world via you. GOD never gives a thought without the power of completing it. So believe it, you have it in you to make that journey. Life is waiting for you to unfold all your strengths and passions. This is your chance of greatness.


Life is waiting for you to unfold all your strengths and passions. This is your chance of greatness.

WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: