Pages

The Silent Pictures: “Just Another Turn”



 Life is in itself not a straight path. It is filled with high-n-lows, twist-n-turns. Sometimes life shows you the best moment there ever can be and sometimes is shows you the darkest corners of your own self. It will show you pain someday and ecstatic laughter some other day.  Whatever is, shall pass. Everyday is an opportunity to improve on today's happiness, build over today's failure or work out of today's pain and regrets. Today you are born again. You of yesterday is already dead. It's Life. However, whether it is pain or pleasure, ups or downs, always remember, the fact that, the bleakness of today doesn't affect the happiness of tomorrow only if you don't give up. And also remember that the, happiness of today doesn't guarantee the happiness of tomorrow, tomorrow will be beautiful if you lived a beautiful today. Remember that today is just another turn in life. A turn you can always take the way you want...


Just Another Turn - PC: Gaurav Deshpande


Whether it is pain or pleasure, ups or downs, always remember, the fact that, the bleakness of today doesn't affect the happiness of tomorrow only if you don't give up. Happiness of today doesn't guarantee the happiness of tomorrow, tomorrow will be beautiful if you live a beautiful today.

WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: