Pages

One Minute Read(OMR): Past; The Learning Chapters of Life



It is good to realize that as long as the voice inside your heart and your mind is alive, you will always have a chance to get back on track of life. The one that is often referred to as conscience. When the voice speaks with you, do not try to ignore it because it comes out of the higher intelligence of this world which wants you to achieve what you were here for. It always gives you chances to learn and grow.

Fortunately, life has so intelligently evolved that it will always give you opportunity to learn and evolve from the mistakes of the past and achieve what you want to achieve. It doesn't hold a grudge. Life is beautiful. It believes in forgiveness. But until you don't understand the lesson it wants to teach you, you will continue to live in the darkness of the past event. You won't be able to make peace with that experience.

Life is all about evolution to better and getting to a more stable state. The only way to move forward, thus, is to learn the lessons because every learnt lesson will open door  of opportunities for you.

Best of luck...



Do Read upcoming OMRs, comment and help us grow too... :D



WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: