Pages

30 Seconds Read: Accepting oneself










'Lets not be so busy with things in life that we forget to be with the most important thing in this world. Our self. We can stall it, try to ignore it, but we just can't get away from it. Someday or other, we'll have to face our own inner mess and get it corrected. Until then life will be just a search for happiness in a state of desolation.

THE DAY WE TAKE THAT COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY OF A FAILURE AND ACCEPT THAT THE HAPPENING OF OUR LIFE ARE RESULT OF OUR OWN ACTIONS, WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF GUILT, THAT DAY WE'LL START RECOVERING FROM ABYSS OF DEPRESSION. '



WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: