Pages

30 Seconds Read: Understanding Feelings


Accept the fact that your feelings are never wrong. Messages from the human heart speak in a code which You must learn to decipher, not to judge as right or wrong.To judge feelings come in the way of understanding feelings, and make a good relationship with yourself or with anyone else impossible. Judging prevents you from using your own feeling as guides. opens to be loved and loving, to discover and develop my talents and to find a meaningful way to use time, I must stay attuned to my spirit and allow it to guide me in me in my decisions. That means paying close attention to my feelings, because they are medium through which my spirit is revealed to me. I'm going to stop seeing myself as defective when I feel bad. Instead, I'm going to figure out why my spirit is in pain.


Keeping a notebook and writing down what I'm feeling when I have strong feelings can help me learn to understand what me feelings are telling me.






WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: