Pages

30 Seconds Read : What really matters is what you do with what you have




It doesn't really matter how much you have, what really matters is what you do with what you have. Sylvester Stallone was rejected a thousand times because his jaw bone was broken and hence it is difficult to understand what he communicates which is the essence of acting. With the hardened Russian accent Arnold Schwarzenegger was told that no one will watch him unless he pays for it himself. Yet they went onto become the best stars of Hollywood because it doesn't matter how much they had, what really matters is what they did with what they had. It is important to know that all the things required to be great are already within you, but again...
it doesn't really matter how much you have, what really matters is what you do with what you have...




WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: