Pages

Poem/OMR: A dedication to the Real Heroes; THE SOLDIERS


A true soldier doesn't fight because he hates what is in front of him. He fights because he loves because what he is behind him.





Dedicated to the countless brave who protect the borders of this world:



Well, as a writer I have always been curious to understand what makes a great poem great. Maybe the rhyme scheme? Maybe the philosophy in the words? Maybe the emotions built in the words? Well until this poem, I believed it were these things that made poem truly great. Now I, know it is just the purity of the heart that writes the poem. If the heart, purely feels the emotions behind the situation, words will flow, emotions will pour themselves in. Scheme really don't matter then. It is pure emotions and a lovely poem is carved out. Here is one, from a solider :


If I die in a war zone,
Box me up and send me home,
Put my medals on my chest,
Tell my mum I did my best.
Tell my dad not to bow, he wont get tension from me,
Now, tell my brother to study perfectly, keys of my bike will be his permanently,
Tell my sister not to be upset, her brother will not rise after the sunset,
And tell my lover not to cry,cause,
I'm a solider, born to die


My small dedication to all the great heroes who have/had been protecting their loved ones. They deserve a credit. Thanks to them...
Proud to be a brother of a defense personnel...



WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: