Pages

One Minute Read(OMR): Friends That Trust Intentions Not Actions


In life, never search for friends who trust your actions. Search for people who trust your intentions. For the measure of intention can never be wrong, but measure of actions might.

Search for people who trust your intentions. 

Bitter medicine might better your illness. You can't judge capability of bitter medicine by just its taste. So is true for friends.
People deciding who you are based just on your actions are not real friends. They don't deserve your time. When tough time comes, which definitely will, these will be the people who will flee first. Ignore such people. Be with people who accept your originality yet give you opportunity to improve on yourself instead of forcing you to change yourself.
Find the people who trust the goodness in you, at times, when you find it hard to trust your own goodness. Be with people who believe that when you go wrong  it was something that happens to every human and not blame your actions. Keep such people close. They are real jewels of life.



If you have such people in your life. Thank God. They are rare gem. But if you don't have then don't worry. Be that to somebody and someday somebody will be that to you. Don't just expect it from others, deliver it yourself. 

Friendship is one of God's Greatest Gift. Be thankful for it.

WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome re...
m very proud dt ua my brother...keep it up :)