Pages

30 Seconds Read : Goodness is there in everyone




No human in this world is good or bad. To speak the truth, everyone in this world is good to at least one person on earth. Maybe his/her mom or dad or friend or wife or girlfriend or maybe him/herself. And thus every person in this world is good at heart. When you come across people who do not believe that they are good, tap that innate goodness in a person and surely that person will respond.


Every person in this world is good at heart. 

What makes any person bitter to other is most of the time other person's behavior towards this person. And their bitterness is merely a reaction your behavior. So before judging a person give it a thought, about who is really bad. Him or you?..






 
gue emoticon


WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: