Pages

One Minute Read : Why not to sleep on IDEAS?


Every human in this world has had been pregnant with ideas. Ideas that if implemented would have changed the very course of nature and probably life. Time and time again, people have shown that an IDEA brought to life has changed the world. A small idea. Yes, an idea can change life.

Time and time again, people have shown that an IDEA brought to life has changed the world.

It is very ironic that people find it easier to give birth to a human child than to this child, IDEA that remains dormant in the mind and the heart, most of the time aborted!

Why would God give a womb to female if it had no purpose? It had a purpose that's why God gave it. God not just gave the womb but also gave the power of manifesting a child in it. So my dear friend, why would God give you a thought, if it had no purpose? Why would he give you a thought, if you didn't have the power of manifesting it?

The truth is you do have that power too. Unfortunately you are sleeping on it. Let the giant, rise from the slumber. YOU HAVE GENIUS IN YOU!! Bring that idea to life. Who knows you might be the next Steve Jobs, next Michael Jackson, next Sachin Tendulkar or someone who will be epitomized and idolized. HE believes in your ability. Well my dear friend if God didn't believe in your ability why would he make you bump into this particular post, out of trillions out there?

why would God give you a thought, if it had no purpose? Why would he give you a thought, if you didn't have the power of manifesting it?

He believes in you. Do you believe in yourself? Choice is yours. Think about it.


WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: