Pages

30 Second Read : A Retrospective PotterHead



"The grueling discomfort and punishing pain of life don't occur after a defeat, neither after a sudden breakup nor after working hard each day to see no result. It happens after you give up on yourself and your dreams. Each day you wake up, a part of you wanting to live, die, when you don't live your dreams. Don't die that grueling death daily. Die it once! At end of life!

Each day we don't live our dream and give up on them the dementors of life suck life out of you. Don't let the dementors of life suck life out of you. Don't suffer that painful slow death. We all have an Expecto Patronum charm in our wands of will. Let your patronus fly. Let the light inside you shine and defeat all the dementors. Use it to win your struggles.

Always remember. No one will cast a patronus for you. Even when you see yourself being defeated by dementors, don't wait for life to send someone special to save you. The one who will defeat those dementors is in you. Always has been and always will be.

Life is magical."


-WillG

WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: