Pages

Confession of a Glossophobic Lover : Part 2; The Day we Met




Another beautiful year at street-play. Another insightful, comedy and energetic performance from my team. And again fifteen minutes flew by like a snap. We exited the arena while thunderous claps and loud hoots were filling the ambiance. Unfortunately, the play is clocked from a team’s entry to a team’s exit. Alas! We cannot experience the reward of our two month long hard work.
While exiting many known, unknown faces congratulated me. I saw her. She was just there standing, twenty yards away. While I was graciously accepting the congratulations, I saw her coming towards me. First, I thought it will just be like all other days. We will walk past unknown. Her ever smiling eyes touched my heart, again. Cupids were again all over my head. I hope she didn’t see them. My heart started palpitating. No, it wasn’t the tiredness of the street play performance, I just gave, but seeing her again, started it. I had danced daily to this palpitating heart, thinking that, today might be the day we will talk.

My heart and my mind were again hypnotized by her cute smile and her innocent heart which spoke through her eyes. But no, she was definitely coming towards me. She looked straight in my eyes. I was startled. She was walking towards me. I was dumbstruck. She came to talk to me and congratulated me for something. No, I didn’t hear what she congratulated me for. My mind was already engrossed in her smile and her lovely eyes. But it must have been our team’s performance in the street play. We talked maybe for ten minutes. Well, she talked I listened. It was like in a movie. When the hero meets his heroine, all the thing around them seems to come to a pause and go dark. A spotlight just shows him and her happy in each other’s presence. Yes! It was that kinda moment.

Again love had caught me off- guard. The touch of her hands was the cheery on the cake. I knew we will meet one day. However, I hadn’t planned for it to go this way…

WillG

I love to write under pseudonym WillG as I believe whatever I write, it actually is written through me. My writing is my impression of the expressions the world has in my life. I know you'll like it. Apart from that I love coding, violin and am an engineer.

No comments: